I take the seeds and the pith out, they aren’t really that hot at all. when I’m making them for the boys I’ll leave the seeds in a couple. Wait...
I’m about to purchase an Oregon 520-120. Am I making a mistake? I don’t think I’ll need the hydraulic clamp, I’m only planning on sharpening my...
Both my kids currently have a cold so we are staying in for the time being. I decided it would be good to get all the splits I had piled stacked...
[ATTACH] Got a snack going to hold us over till burger time tonight.
Paid 7.19 for an 8 foot 2x4 a week or so ago.
I believe it was off the coast of mass.
Yup gotta use YouTube or the like
Last nights fire. Broke a sweat at work yesterday. Probly won’t have in indoor fire for about a week. [ATTACH]
That truck is bad azz!
Fiberglass rods and a brush from the roof. Probly not the best solution but it works for me.
:popcorn:
Oak maple and ash in the reactor. 32f got some snow here in norther conn. The 4 inches we got on Friday melted, we got two inch last night. It...
I’ll have to look around, I haven’t seen beef ribs in the other local spots. Buddy’s aunt works at a slaughter house perhaps she can point me in...
Why no fat wood?
Also I’m not sure that they were plate ribs the better Mercian speaker wasn’t at the shop when I picked them up.
I started way too late, got them cooked but they needed more time to break down. I think.
[ATTACH]
Yeah the hand full I have operated shift as well.
So it can’t be shifted in motion or it can? speaking of Ford I believe it’s was Henry Ford that said “weather you think you can or think you...
This trailer never leaves the state. The driver sleeps in his home every night.