I have a friend that cleaned out his stove into a 5 gallon bucket and immediately set it outside the door. He had to build a new house.
First put it in a metal can for a few days to a week then when you are sure it has cooled down properly I spread it in the garden or dump it in...
Interesting. It was acorns galore here this year. There was one spot that you were guaranteed to get at least one bounced off the truck driving by...
I don’t think using fuel without ethanol the ingredient known to cause problems is the same as slapping your Willy on the fuel tank. IMO
100%
Local honey wagon has “satisfaction guaranteed or double your return” on the side!
I do know of a couple people who’s parents died in a nursing home.
I didn’t get the Rona vacation either. Went to work every day. Didn’t get sick either....
Not something I would spend money on. The question was asked how can one verify the gas is e free. It’s a very simple test. That’s all.
Big B the rooster got his marching orders yesterday. He has been ornery with my wife but he bum rushed my 2yo daughter from behind and drew blood....
[ATTACH] simple
A buddy lives in a Mobil home community, he doesn’t have space to get log deliveries. We get the wood delivered here to cut and split then he...
Yes sir. Thank you to all that have served! :usa:
The door adjacent to this one is boarded up cuz same dude sent a roll off can through it. :rofl: :lol: Glad it’s not my money!
Folks, you just can’t make this chit up. [ATTACH] This guy is supposed to be fixing stuff . Sorry for the crappy pic I had to do some editing
I have heard them called a few things but that’s a new one! I’m gonna use it.
Looks like you guys had a good time!
Unfortunately it’s out of stock.
The super jolly is right around 400$ right now. 520-120 is 325$
Thanks you. We are fortunate to have our spot. The pics are a bit strategic I have some junk. Lol