Is all my cheese gonna run out the ends of this thing?
It was here when we bought the place.
1 lb baccon 1 lb Hamburg 1 lb Italian sausage 1 small pepper Chunk of a white onion that was in the fridge Spoon full of minced garlic Monterey...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] My first fatty! Well.... never mind this is a family site.
It doesn’t take long to wear the bottom out of a plastic sled dragging it on bear ground.
Nice buck, congrats!
Is this the first time you have replaced the gaskets/cat? How long has the stove been in service?
Payed 900 for mine 8 years ago.
Getting ready to smoke a fatty?
Heavy frost dripping off the metal roof this morning. A NH mix of maple and oak in the belly of the beast. It will be a nice day to make some...
Yes the first filter from the factory is always super tight. We had a few cars towed in when the new owner mangled the filter trying to get it...
Wow, thank you. From your posts you seem to be very busy I wouldn’t want to burden you. Your offer is greatly appreciated! razzor sharp looks to...
Nice ford! What is the model?
People alway over tighten oil filters. Used to work with a guy we called mongo. Put drain plugs in with a breaker bar and twisted the filter in...
Hitting a moose around here usually ends up bad for the driver. The car takes the legs out and the body slams on the cabin.
Accidentally hit the hot exhaust?
I’m pretty ok Hand filing to the right side not so great on the left. I’ll just have to practice more.
So do to various reasons I don’t think I want to spend the money on the chain grinder right now. I did however pick up a Stihl 2 in 1 sharpener I...
It was funny tho
LordOfTheFlies I’m going to be honest here I hope it doesn't come off as condescending. I think you are putting too much thought into this. What...