Got my firewood cutting girlfriend a 550 xp last year. Put a 16 inch bar on it. Thing absolutely rips ! Most powerful.... Zippiest.... Best...
$10 for the newer Homie xl. $5 for the old homie xl auto. $10 for the Craftsman. These are some good cheap projects or parts donors fellas :)
Mighty mite is sold :)
Id love to stumble on some Osage on these old farms around here !! Only thing in our woods that is maybe close to being as hard is Ironwood I...
My girlfriend wont let me look at girls while Im driving anymore...........so this looks like the perfect thing to start looking for :) Great...
All I have to say is................:rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard . Nice saw indeed. Cant wait to see more picks of it on a pile of cut firewood :). Couldnt have picked a better saw if...
Dont put a dime or any effort into it. Trust me.... Its the freebies that hurt the wallet ! Its a shame... 025 is a great saw.
Great saw. ! Congrats ! You cant go wrong with a Dolmar !! They are made to rip :)
May be the best pic i have ever seen right there.... With the mountains in the backround ! WOW!
Great pics. ! Have fun :)
Sweeet :). You got skills !
Anybody want this for $5 ??? Plus shipping ? If not.....gonna scrap it out :(
I admit.... I know very little about Stihl ! I do know my 180 is a nice lil cutter :)
Nice 55 buddy !!!
:thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Echo would be my top pick...more than likely a cs-400 ! Ive been wanting to try one out..as it has all good reviews :)
Huh ! Thats different than I have seen ....maybe Im just getting the wrong ones :)
I love it !!!!