Sounds good ! My hope is to have more to bring as well !
Great day !! Love the pics..beautiful country down in that neck of the woods !!
Hahaha...Happy Easter fellas :)
I wouldnt mind trying that myself !! Never too old to try something new :)
Glad you are enjoying it . Makes cutting more fun with a kick butt saw :)
Love all the great pics :)
Great pics ! I want more. :)
It will burn :).
A happy Easter indeed !!!!
I dont have much advise... Except have fun :)
I wish I could carry around those big saws.........boy those are sweet !
Congrats !!! We will need pics...and a full review :)
Primo stuff right there !!! Great pics :)
Looks like cool old farmland out there !
Wow. Thats quite a chore... But at least you get use your saws :)
Wow ! That is cool ... I think :)
Nice work !!!!!!!
I have a Black and Decker electric model that has been fantastic ! But my brother is a pro landscaper..... And he has a rarely heard about...
Im glad to see a growing Dolmar fan base ! Thought i was the only one for awile :)
Its always better to be over prepared ! From what i have heard.... People say that 555 may be the best firewood saw value out there. If you get...