I was brought up to burn or bury... Its all i know :)
How could a fella beat that ? :) Cant beat the weight . Mine weighs about the same...and its a pleasure to run....and you can do so all day !!!
DUDE !!! Love the grey Echo . Always wanted to try that model right there !! You like it ?? Im a huge fan of the smaller Echos :)
Great pics !!! I agree with you fellas.............small stuff is good !! Thats why I have the lil Echo cs 271T . Makes it super easy..and fun...
Oh man.... Looks like fun ! Thats why i have been cutting dead standing in the winter to supplement the good wood. Keeps a clean woods... And...
Id throw 50 bucks at it ! Hope it works out !
DUDE !!!!!!!!
Still alive actually..........but all the Ash trees have looked a little "funky" the last few years :( Now that one leaner..was not doing so...
As you guys can tell..every tree cut decided to hang up......but have no fear . Look way back in the far left of the pic . My Dad's mini excavator...
Thanks !! I love that saw :) The almost always overlooked Dolmar 350 . Dont get me wrong...Id love to have a 421......but this 350 is no slouch !
WOW !! Thats crazy !
Actually cutting an old fence line...that is like 50 feet inside the woods now...so Im keen on spotting the barbed-wire-trees......and rocks on...
Thanks !!! Actually a tiny 14 inch bar . Thanks for the skills props :)
Heck no :). [ATTACH]
Awww..cute lil stinker :)
Agreed !!!
You guys know I lean towards Husky more times than not . BUT..........I have heard of a lot of the Husky trimmers / brush cutters not holding up...
One word covers it..............................SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET :) Congrats too !!
[ATTACH]
Lookin good !! I got a hookaroon for my b-day..........hopefully a pickaroon for the next one !