I would just get another saw to "keep" the 24 inch bar on all the time !!
Welcome !! Sounds like you will fit in just fine :)
Dude !! Thats what dreams are made of !!!
Nice work :). That oak is a beauty ! Good luck droppin the old girl !
Looks like a darn nice start...........have fun !!
Great pics....keep em coming !!!
Its gonna be fun :) Im hoping to snag that 5200 for a bit :) :)
:rofl: :lol: Glad Im not the only one !!!
Fortunatly.........my only place that will never change is my property !!! Its vacant land....with hopes to build someday . Its my only quiet spot...
I appreciate that !! Definetly have plenty of Deer and Turkey !! Use to have a ton of Rabbits and Grouse . But all the overgrown field edges...
Thanks !! I cant take credit for the broken fenders :) Thats my story anyway . The poor thing sits out all the time . Thinkin about a repaint...
Sounds like that weather will be here shortly :(
365 should be a better performer indeed !
Bummer :( Hope you get it running again soon .
Anything out in the woods ! Enjoy the day fellas :). [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Can I see a vid of that on my Roku ??? :rofl: :lol:
Hope it comes on Netflix or something soon . I only have the Roku..and a mini antenna in the attic now !
What that blue machine you got there ?? Love the pics BTW :)
Makin me feel lazy today !!! Great job and pics !!
Doesnt get any better than that fellas !! P.S....Love the new Avatar buddy !!