HMMMM !!! Im still hesitant about Stihl you know (dont hate me) !! :p I do need more color on my shelf !! I am going to the gtg...and I hope...
This is tough btw...its like selling a member of the family :(
I just checked out a 543xp today ....but it is seriously $500 ..but is light as a feather and balanced !! And the 421 is super nice..and cheaper...
I think its a really good deal !! Its right at half of what I paid for it a year and a half ago . Still new pretty much !!! The Stihl 180's...
Thats incredibly bad :( Im sorry you have to deal with that :(
Niiice ! Love your pics :)
Not seein any pics :(
Went out and checked compression...with my brand spankin new ...long over due....compression gauge that came in the mail today . This is another...
Cant believe the day has come to sell my lil sweet Dolmar 350 :( It has served me well for the the past year and a half......but its time to...
Anytime buddy !!
Coolest looking saw ever !!
:rofl: :lol:
Just watched your cool video on the Roku about how and why its nice to have a clean chain before you sharpen :) Im now ignorant of one less...
You have a 562xp ? Man... I hear they are something ! Hope to run one someday . As far as the EAB......I hear its around...but I havent seen it...
:) :) Hey thanks ! No muffler mod :( This is my GF's saw.........she wont let me hack on it..........yet :)
Nice load of wood for sure ! Cute kid.... And sweet Dolmar !
As my Dad would say..."it'll burn "! Great lookin stuff.... and a great way to cut it up :)
Sweet setup you have there :). Nice work !
And this is what happened :)[ATTACH][ATTACH]
Im the guy that was taught that if a truck , tractor , skid...or anything else is running..it better be moving ! Seems silly to wear out a...