Vicky is Bad A! :thumbs: Good looking stacks! :handshake:
Right on. :yes:
As in “down under?” :whistle: :eek: o_O Or as in Australia proper?
Unless $ is no option, or you’re not good with a needle and thread (heavy heavy thread), you could cut a “patch” from a bottom corner, hem that...
Ha, I know that’s right! :BrianK: :rofl: :lol: Honestly, it took me a few minutes and then a few minutes more to locate the thread…. But I knew...
Yep, sure did- the story starts here… Some cherry for buddies new smoker
Me & Eckie are spoilt down here in VA.
There, fixed, and a new contraction for ya. :salute:
Welcome to FHC and glad you finally joined up, Buck :handshake: There’s plenty of debate about adding an OAK kit, some of that will be shared...
Yep.
2
Yep. Weird. It’s embedded in both of my posts you quoted tho… [ATTACH]
Heck of an Ob… and an eye opening revelation! :coldone: o_O :rofl: :lol:
In WeldrDave ’s day, that gun was a trebuchet. :rofl: :lol: Not sorry. :D :wacky: :salute::usa: :handshake:
You showing what FHC is all about… even the extreme safety side.. = :handshake: :salute:
[ATTACH]
I had to goo goo “CAT” tourniquet. Then I thought “let’s help ol’ Cash’s thread out.” :handshake:
“Combat application tourniquet” For those looking for a quick and easy online purchase… disclaimer- I have no affiliation nor any selling...
You’re a good egg (shaped human torpedo) Bri… Hopefully if all that comes together, your truck won’t eff up delivering said machine. :D :wacky:...
:salute: :handshake: