Time for a homemade “variable speed” (corded) angle grinder…? Slap a dimmer switch inline… rated, of course. Disclaimer- I am not an electrical...
Here’s some of Greg ’s recent bowl work… [ATTACH] From this thread- Few pieces of good wood disappearing! And another- Honey locust bowl???
That’ll do it… quickly. :yes: Maybe there’s a strop wheel out there somewheres…?
:sherlock: :yes: Edit- pretty interesting stuff! Ya learnt me sumpin today Sandhillbilly :handshake:
Looks real gooder Lennyzx11 :yes: :handshake: Maybe get some closeups if ya get a sec? If not, no biggie. :salute:
My thought too… perhaps on top of some landscaping cloth (not plastic) and keep the splits clean as possible when loading the bin- punkiness,...
Excellent!!! All around great build… :handshake: Little one sits a bit low, any reason you didn’t want it at the same height as its bigger sibling?
Borrowing a meme yooperdave posted earlier, and knowing what crude oil and natural gas actually provide us and our economy…. [ATTACH] After all-...
“When” I grow up… I might just want to have a yooper’s wit…
Almost a fire pit… :hair: :picard: :rofl: :lol:
Not even close to that Mag Craft ax redo!:D But still pretty good! :rofl: :lol:
Yep.
Of course you have! I suggest a username change to “Johnny Cash CBVT” cos you been every… :whistle: :handshake:
Might have been the eff that tipped it over?
That’s propah right there Dave! :cheers: :fire: :handshake:
Wow!!! Excellent!:thumbs: :handshake: Those swirls make that axe look sexier than socks on a rooster! :D
“Liked” only for acknowledgement of having seen the wood pile disaster. :confused: But I also thought your title started off with “Timberly…” so...
What?! You have a smoker season?! What would SKEETER McCLUSKEY think?!!! Just kidding- I have a smoker season too. :handshake:
Agree, especially if it’s on an exposed part of the stack… Now, buried in deep? Meh, should be gone by next heating season. Ohio dave, you could...
Fun and informative! Thanks Buzz Benton :salute: