Some amazing pics of the devastation. That last one of the lake is really something as you can see how high the water had been on the side of the...
Two plus years dried half cord load of hickory. Mostly pignut with some shagbark mixed in. Going out for delivery tomorrow.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Nice find. Cant blame you at that price. Need to PU some myself. Used the last bottle recently.
Nice new toy there. Wanna see some mud and fire wood on it soon.
Couple half cord loads of barkless black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looking forward to following your progress. Hopefully the weather is okay for firewood making.
or when she's done catching the splits coming off the conveyor. :whistle:
Get one. Great excuse to hoard more wood! :D I'm always looking for excuses myself!:emb:
Time to get busy :saw: :tree: :axe: :stacker: We'll give you to months end to fill it up! :D
Yeah i notice of we get a good windstorm or wet snow/ice they seem to suffer the wrath. My tiny scrounges of BP are like that or finds at the dump.
Got an order for 20 bundles last week. I asked if he would take it loose rather than wrapped to which he said yes so he got a bit more than if...
It was a super split. The 110 volt model.
When I tore off old asphalt shingles I'd put a tarp down and in the Summer the grass and sometimes shrubs got scorched. that EPDM I scored last...
So sorry to hear of your loss. Im sure he was looking down and smiling watching you split. Nice set up you have there.:thumbs: Those kinetic...
:eek: o_O Sounds painful. :zip: Good to see you back in action! :binoculars:
Moving some wood today and came across a few katsura splits. These were CSS a year ago and seemed lighter than I expected. Comparable to red...
My guess is a combination of the two and the presence of UV. That EPDM roof I tore off last month had patching/flashing made of asphalt. A big...
Jeff does yours have any sapsucker damage? They seem to love fruit woods and my last score of BP had lots of it. [IMG]
I generally categorize it as a one year wood to dry once CSS. YMMV Since you have a market for smoking wood it may sell as such. What little I...
Tree of Heaven has low btu's that has a pale yellowish heartwood, but not like the three mentioned.