Good deal. Looks like a fun machine to run. Slip him an extra $20 and mebbe he'll let you try it! :D
Good to see you feeling better and back in firewood action! :thumbs: Great day for it.
Happy Birthday Dok440 :handshake:
LOL! I have an order for 100 pcs of hickory. Meeting him Saturday morning. Just got an order for five bundles of apple. May meet him tomorrow....
[IMG] Right back atcha! :D [IMG]
No more chip drop pine for you huh? Although I cant get over how fast EWP dries. I grabbed a couple rounds from the dump last month. Turned...
Just not dry enough or you cant access the stack to burn it?
Drove by this en route to my delivery this morning. Had to stop on the way back to check it out. All dead spruce. I lifted a couple rounds and...
Half cord load of cherry sold to same customer in previous post.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Delivered this morning and stacked.[ATTACH]
I wont tell Ctwoodtick as he's not far from you.:whistle: That's a FHC promise! :salute:
Great score. Id be all over that. I used to be pretty good at guardrail hopping for fresh roadkill. Yeah I've had the local and state police...
I wish pin oak processed like red oak. Not a fan of all those little knots.
Sorry to hear of this. One of my adversions to nice machines...when they are down its A PITA if you cant/don't know how to fix. Working on gas...
Pretty sure this is a snowbird (junco) We haven't put feed out in many weeks.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yes similar in btu's. the splits pictured had been put aside for bundle wood inventory. Most of the BW had some twist and went in general...
I think its both BW & WW in my pic. I know I scrounged the BW (pictured) back in July and if my badly failing memory serves me correct I recall...
Ill have to check back in my older pics. It was extra limb wood from that HL score in July.
Green (species) ash[ATTACH]
Black walnut[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]