Society in general is lazy IMO. It's easier to turn up a thermostat and write a check for HHO, propane etc. Its safe to say a lot of us FHCers...
Good to see you back. Sorry to hear of your woes. Life happens. My GF has a tbi so I can relate. Yeah the three year plan has its benefits no...
TikTok - Make Your Day
Quite a mess down there. Way to get it done Jeff. :yes: At the rate you're going the wood yard is gonna start looking like jrider's place.
Nice work and wood there. Have to bring a saw or five over for a spa treatment. :D
:rofl: :lol: No comment! :emb:
What a fiasco yesterday morning.:hair: The guy wanted 100pcs of hickory. Meeting up at 930 right near my wood storage. He seemed like he didn't...
Here's the leaf pic. No cheating app users.[ATTACH] I will post answer tomorrow night.
What happens to the uncut wood and all the mess? Someone staying behind?
Its all you Thom. My scrounges there are small, but its nice I have both North Haven and Wallingford at my disposal. As I've said in the past if...
Some nice rounds. Yup, timing is everything. Nice that you picked up a good connection. I made a dump run this morning with some scrap PT...
Thats the nickname for my little black book.:eek: :emb: :rofl: :lol: Nice job on the bin Jason. :thumbs:I've used those orange twist ties....
A little breezy here in Southern CT.
as long as he wasn't barking up the wrong tree!
Good work and good neighbaa![MEDIA]
Dave, Dave, Dave what are we gonna do with you? :picard: You headed there to help...or just eat???:beerbbq:
Been a while since we've played. Spotted this huge one where I met my customer this morning. The tree nerd in me had to take pics of course....
Honey locust? I know its a primo btu heating wood, but good for smoking? I mentioned nuggets and cut offs to the guy this morning and he seemed...
Doesn't get much better! Great pics Eric VW and everyone. What is the guesstimate as to how many cords will be produced?
Met up with him this morning. He was very pleased with the apple. Made his own smoker earlier this year. He may try other woods in the future....