Sounds like they want designer firewood. Everyone wants it right away. I try to accommodate new customers or FBM sales but regulars know and...
X2 :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
Nice looking stacks there RB. Just say "NO" to snow though.
Congrats to the both of you! :salute: How many years if you don't mind my asking?
Those are some sweet logs if I may say so myself. Perfect blue samson chow.
Yes you do. Go cut some wood this weekend Jason. :saw:If the Mrs. says something tell her buZZsaw said it was okay.;) Speaking of which I...
BL? Did someone say BL? Haven't had the mania in quite sometime. Kinda disappointed that I haven't discovered a score of any this year other...
Gives new meaning to the term eating crow.
Way to get it done Chuck. :thumbs: Yes it can be a PITA harvesting down trees. Have some in my woods but not worth the trouble as I'd have to...
You should see what I type sometimes and correct before posting. I'm like WTH did I type?:emb: :BrianK:
Thats funny! We call rose breasted grossbeaks RBG's for short. First time I said it she thought I said RPG...rocket propelled grenade.
Insurance scrounges, huh? All in fun my friend. Hoard on and cut safe!
So was one of my ex-GF's!!! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
When I was that age i'd make logs out of play-doh and make chain saw noises as I cut them! True story! My older sister loved to sleep in and...
Narrow sap ring on that one. Don't recall on the other just recall it being the biggest log I've ever put a saw into. If you need a hand...
Gotta love easy scores. Looks like the boys (including you Cash) had a fun time.
Ive seen this bird a few times now foraging in the backyard. Sorta looks like a juvenile robin, but its not. Not the best pics as it was zoomed...
You got a million dollars worth of cutting boards sitting in the field...well unless you've turned it into firewood already.
Same here. The camouflage bark is still cool looking too.
Sycamore is correct. I seen some good sized ones and marvel at their size. I think its the coolest bark of the trees Oops, sorry. Meant to...