Perfect job stacking the chunks for splitting. :salute:
Never hurts to ask. Worst thing that can say is no. I get they okay from both places, just cant use a saw, although I did use the battery one...
Sweet load there. Pin oak is some heavy stuff. Scored some recently and forgot how heavy it is. Keep nibbling away and it will get done.
Single White Male with Body Odor? :rofl: :lol: Just a guess on my part? :D
Seemingly endless supply of logs available for you after the storm. Could you use any milled lumber around your wood yard?
Do you scrounge any wood this way Rick?
Best wishes for you both. Very fitting for the FHC with a pic in front of the fireplace!
Half cord of cherry.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Half cord of nuggets/shorties. Mostly cherry, red maple and dead ash.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Nice load sir. Common landscape tree around here and have only seen a couple with those vicious thorns. Hoping the PI doesn't get you. Seems to...
Looking good Glenn! Nicely done by the Skier76 team! :thumbs:
Great find there JR. :thumbs: Did it have the thorns on it? Wish I could score more of it even though I'm not a fan of the long drying time
I love red maple for its faster drying time. I recently split some rounds that were bucked back in May. The bark fell off and after a couple...
My 100 bundle guy called. Needs a delivery. Started yesterday and with todays assembly I'm nearly halfway there. May do more tomorrow. Also...
Mustve been a Husqvarna! :D
Nice stuff there. How often do you stop by there to scrounge?
Scrounge any wood at your local landfill or compost/recycling center FHC? Post your pics here. Don't know if such a thread already exists, but...
cezar try hitting it in the big center check (crack) and it should split easier.[IMG]
Hey metalcuttr he's living on the hedge! :doh: Got a good chuckle out of me...of course! :D:emb: Nice stuff there cezar. My holy grail score....
Looks like a nice score. What length bar are you using?