Yup. I remember buying my first...the 261 five years ago and taking them to a cut and the 290 became a shelf queen. Sold it a year later.
I had an 026 in between the two. 028 died in 1992 IIRC, so the 026 was my saw until 2010 when I bought the 290 from G&H. Yeah once one gets a...
Id rather see a dried up one at the pet store than a fresh one in the butchers case! :rofl: :lol:
He tells me they are rather pricey and when I was in my local Walmart yesterday I looked at them in the pet aisle. He wasn't kidding. Honestly...
I delivered a load of wood to a guy the other day. His dog was outside running around with his chewy which I thought was rawhide. "It's a bully...
Hey cezar how about a 290/291? A decent farm/ranch saw at 56cc's. I owned a 290 which evolved into the 291 and it served me very well for nearly...
Stihl made two versions of the 028. 028 at 47cc's and the 028 super at 52cc's. Both are excellent firewood saws. IINM the wood boss is the 47cc...
Are you allowed to scrounge there? Use a chain saw?
Gives new meaning to the FHC term hitting metal. Could've been a lot worse.
:jaw: :bug: [MEDIA]
Tell Jason the logs are over 36" diameter and he would need to section them up. If that doesn't work I don't know what will.
I would be crying too. :tears: Snap a pic if you think of it. Just curious.
It would work with me. I love coffee. :coffee:
Started the fire to get the charcoal going to grill some steak tips. Lumber and splitter scraps.[ATTACH]
Load of hickory with some oak heartwood.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
No, just working smahta, not harder. I haven't evolved that far yet! :nerd: Although I have been splitting right off the truck more often as of...
Id do the same but one is only open mornings (yill 2 on Saturdays) and the other is a bit out of the way plus I often have work stuff in the truck...
One "dump" I scrounge is just a transfer station with dumpsters. Trash, recycling, bulky items, and yard waste. The other is an actual log/brush...
Eric Wanderweg would be proud! Id've grabbed it too.
You should take the wood truck filled to the kids games and advertise wood sales. 130 cords is 3-4 years of sales for me. Always impressive...