Black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I may be buying a new to me PU. Found the EXACT same truck...year and cooler too with a cap and ladder racks that's super clean. 121K miles....
Not by much but still going.
Half cord of bark on going out this morning. Wood was CSS nearly four years ago. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Holy chit. Just looking on FBM and found this. $500 and its new. Log into Facebook
Calling Eggshooterist $300-400. Seldom offered around here. I bought mine for $175 back in June. Been running it with a 14" bar. Got my 241.
Neither. I'd buy a Stihl...:D038 magnum, 044, 462 come to mind at 72cc's :saw: There is a nice Mastermind ported 462 for sale in my area. $1200
LOL!!! Fond memories of that. :thumbs: It was my avatar for a bit too.
Conservative half cord, maybe close to a couple face cords when really heaping. Measured half cord loosely tossed into my 8' bed Ford makes a...
Way to getter done Jason. I enjoy your felling videos. Fond memories of my dad cutting black oaks when I was a kid.
100 bundles. Sugar & red maple, cherry, sassafras, tulip poplar and pin oak.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Cant use a saw there, didn't feel like lifting and honestly didn't want it. Yes, I'm a wood snob and I admit it! :cool:
I hear ya. Hard to firewood when other work takes precedence.
Cant grab it at lunch? "KEEPING WOOD" sign works well! Ask me how I know this!:whistle:
Well this is very embarrassing. :emb: I split the rest yesterday and Tuesday. Even had to go vertical again for the big rounds. I've been...
Mine had a boatload of metal and I sectioned it up with the Isocore and/or X27. I normally wont noodle oak unless its a gnarly crotch section....
They sure are heavy. I was moving some seasoned splits today and there was some pin oak mixed in. Noticeably heavier than the rest even though...
I did not know that. BL is more or less the same IMO. One of my BL honey holes has smaller sized trees blown over and the is a few dead cedars...
I always remembered mine being the super as it was written on the plate and it had an aluminum screw holding the air filter cover on. It needs...
Is it an mtronic version? 362c