That's a 15 year old tree even here. I wonder if it's harder wood than a 5" tree here
Nice here, too. Been windy, snowy or rainy for as long as I can remember
I'm going well, Dallas. And thanks
Not sure how much it would cost shipping to Alaska, but I have about 30 runners that need nothing done to them. I'd like to get that number down...
I'm good. Raining here so everyone stayed in camp. No deers today
In 2000, we were headed to Colorado elk and mule deer hunting. 3 vehicles. I'm in the middle. I watched 5 deer walk off the road and then turn...
Yesterday [ATTACH]
Never know. Sometimes I can't sleep
In Alaska. That has potential to be a very busy job in some places. Others, not so much
He'll be up til 4am now looking for a chat buddy.:D
Perty good. Lotsa food
I'm good, man. Hanging out giving people crap on the innerwebz
Hi Tom. I'm Kevin
Gws dall's PayPal account
Best plug yer fone in, fapper
:rofl: :lol::pain:
I'd just reclaim Julie's spot in the garage.......
I totally agree. I'm self employed, so the "time is money" thing hits hard. In the time that it would take me to remove, return, and replace my...
I have a pretty bad mouth, I'll admit. But even I couldn't get too many expletives in in the 7 seconds it would've taken me to bend that lever a...
We always had red and white ones [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]