Best answer
Took mum out for dinner. Gonna relax for a bit and hit the hay
They can add calcium chloride, but it can make it set up too fast and also it weakens the floor a little. I'll have them add a little though. But...
Meh. Throw a couple 200,000 btu diesel heaters in there for a couple weeks
Tuckered. Steel is on. Grade floor Monday. Pour floor Tuesday and Wednesday. 45 yds each day. That'll be fun. Don't remember ever doing that much...
Nah he's on his own there. The bar and chain I had on it are shot
You are more than welcome. Pleasure doing bidness with you:handshake:
I believe dall's is similar. This is a Works connection. It says to wrap the wire around the plug wire a couple times. I've had luck just holding...
Received, and pmmmed. Thanks
I know on the 084, it's not a hand pump. There is a button you push to allow "maximum" oil from the pump, which is a pretty good amount
Easy there mister...
An 084 is a tank. But useable on a much more regular basis than a 90. I'd opt for the 084 lol
Earlier when we were talking on the phone you mentioned a ship in Washington that they used to get heavy stuff to Alaska and back. Yep. That's...
Let gravity do the rest?
You're kinda serious, aren't ya? Can't imagine they're much different than any other saw
Sittin here catching up wif you clowns.
I told him he could send me a check. He'd rather face the wrath, I guess
I'd get some tin to cover your wood pile. Set that 090 right in the middle on top of that tin. That's what I'd do with that sumbish
No idea. It's not my job. I'm just helping my nephew out. It's his job. The red-bearded guy who came to my gtg
Couple horse stalls and a man-cave I guess.