Hey I'm here now. Busy next few days, but then it eases up
Shows you how liberal your Google dictionary is, lol
Valid point lol
Give him a little space and time. I've got him about half talked into getting a Dolmar up and running. Patience grasshopper I'm good. Need to...
I lollll'd a little
I believe I had that saw here for a few months last summer. It'll run a 20" .325 with an 8 tooth rim all day. Torquey. Randy builds a great saw
Maybe ask the Donald, lol. And let me know when if he says yes. I'd rather be locked in up there :cheers:
Hahahaaaa. You are a hardcore yooper. I spend a lot of time up there, but I've never heard of the Deportation March lol. That's funny chit
Isn't it great when people from the concrete jungle 500 miles away can dictate what lives in your backyard?
In Michigan, you're allowed to buy a license for 2 years before you need to take hunter's safety, regardless of your age. But you have to have a...
Howdy ho, chainsaw hoarders. I'm good. Relaxing
You're close. Keep your file angles the same for now, but rather than push in to the corner so much, lift a little more on the file so the corner...
We told you......slippery, slippery slope 5 or 6 years ago I only had 2 saws. One I had bought new, one was older but was for my bigger stuff....
I don't think you'll notice a difference cutting 8-12" dead pine. Grip and rip
Nope. It'll pull 3/8 just fine. You'll need a 3/8 7 tooth stihl small spline rim sprocket from your dealer
You are not wrong. Those spikes look awesome. But they suck with an aggressive chain. I put your custom ones on my hybrid and it's the same way
Good plan. It has a .325 sprocket on it now
Won't be long and this will be sounding like your plan [MEDIA] I ported this for one of our friends on OPE.
Stihl is good chain. Probably the best, because it's hard. But it can tear up a $10 square file pretty quick if you push too hard
Have Dallas sell you one of his and ship it up. The learning experience will pay for the shipping