Lol
Hi. I'm Steve. And I don't get out much. I sold him my ported 026 with an 044 carb on it
He said earlier on ope that Sharpton was gonna be pizzed tomorrow because when he woke up everything was gonna be white
Flurries started here about 2. Enough to make the roof white, but that's it
Is Sharpton pizzed yet?
[ATTACH]
And when I get in, it ain't water that I used last time :yes::thumbs:
Not really a hot tub. One a dem bigass corner bathtubs wif jets and hot water.
Lol. No I figured you'd ask about the barn. I did tell you I'd take pics. I was a bundle of nerves today so it didn't happen
You make saw go vroom vroom yet?
I'm ok. Got half of that barn poured and finished. I'm about to go hop in the tub lol
Whichever. I'd go with a 3/8×7 rim for either
Businesses up there depend on guys like you. Michigan's upper penninsula would struggle more without the snowmobile and atv community
Sugi's are possibly the hardest and longest lasting bars out there from what ive read. New ones are too rich for my blood. And they rarely get...
I do it the same way. I hate wasting good chain. 3 or 4 well placed strokes is sharp.
Lovely:picard:
Yours will last for firewooding. His may be more for racing. It's all a balance. His may tear through a stack in no time Yours may take longer to...
Always. We had 6" a month ago. Lasted a week
Ain't no chit there. I can't wait for it to be done though. 30° this morning. 55 this afternoon. 45 tomorrow am, 25 at 2pm. Possibly a foot of...
I'm ok. Graded that barn today. I'm whooped. 40ish yards tomorrow and Wednesday each and then I'll be able to slack a little. I forgot pics. I'll...