Morning sunshine Wait. There's no sun today. Cuz it's snowing like a biotch
That's just crazy talk right there
Ziggy......They're old, but are very accurate. Anthony is the only guy I've ever heard mention one
I did pick up a 346 killer on eBay, though. $91 shipped. Need to look at piston options and see what's available[ATTACH] .
You might pass me if I sell a few more
Glad you like it. It was always a solid saw.
Especially if you're used to a stock 026. They're kinda slow revving up.
I had that one up to 16,1k. Told Tom to run it about 15 and see if it still pukes oil out the muffler
Dallas, any idea on what a stock 026 spins? 14k? 14.5?
Old part is 40x80. New part is 60x120. About 10 windows, 10 doors, and baseboard moulding
Must be something in the water up there [ATTACH]
Definately
I'm good. Sore. Glad to be done. Next couple weeks I need to trim windows in the new local resale shop. Then I'm about done for winter so I can...
Shoot! I was gonna ask if you wanted me to remove the "Dickbeater" sticker. Lol.
We build a fire about 10' in diameter in cus_deluxe's fire pit and set the logs around it lol. Plus the woodstove is going in the garage to warm...
I'm good now, lol. I'll be done finishing that last half in a few hours. 25° outside and 60° inside:thumbs::D
Woohooooo!!! BAB is poured [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Kinda. They've found them in a few different counties. I was thinking it would desimate the population. But it doesnt sound like its transferable...
Wife just read that the MI dnr found a ruffed grouse with west Nile virus. That's a shame. What next