Got 2" Tues night, 8" Wednesday day, and another 4 or 5" last night. She's a bit wintery out there
I like me some chicken pot pie. Had spaghetti and homemade cheese garlic bread tonight
I'm good. Watching some tv.
Or a few brawny lads?
Any nearby friends with a tractor or loader? Forklift?
I don't know. Maybe. No...
I'm in East Jordan. Half hour west of Gaylord
Pfft. I don't even have a horn... Thanks, man
Hi Tom :salute:
When I left for work yesterday morning we had 2". When I got home at 2 we had 10". And it's very slick stuff
You're crazy Sally. He's 7 hours from here. He's 3.5 from you. Wait. I think I know what you meant...maybe lol
You guys live too far away:confused:
It's coming your way [ATTACH]
Now that was pretty funny Jake
Musta got her freak on while mom wasn't looking.
I ran it the night before I shipped it, so I know it'll turn 16,2 safely, at least here. I richened it up a little, knowing it's colder up there....
With his conditions up there, not sure if he was planning on keeping the tach on the saw. For checking, I just let my wire hang down by the plug...
I'm good. Nice relaxing day
More page 372 [MEDIA]
Howdy all. Tom, did you try your tach on it yet? If not, make a few minutes worth of cuts and just take the air filter cover off and tie the...