Some oaks do the same thing.
Get well and soon!
Sure. it can be sliced it up and eaten then. I like to cook it, let it cool, then overnight in the fridge, which firms it up. I take it out,...
I picked up a couple packages of corned beef. I soaked them in water to remove some salt, for 2 days. Changing the water every 12hrs. I...
Good morning, members. Right around freezing, overcast. Going to upper 30's. No real issue here with the storm. We ended up with barely...
Winter storm Sage, was a non-event here. After a day of heavy rains, we ended up with an inch of snow this morning. However, there's multiple...
Well Seasoned also had a couple of GTG's that were overnighters for those from a distance. Some stayed at local hotels. Some camped on-site,...
Good morning, members. 39⁰ and heavy rains. Windy snow/ice later through tomorrow. A hunker down day. Flashlights at the ready. Be safe Be...
Several hours of heavy rains here. Change to sleet/ice around 9am, for several hours. Increasing winds. Then snow overnight, tonight. 6-8...
Due to winter storm Sage, we'll have heavy, wet, snow starting tonight as rain, changing to snow. We could get up to a foot when it's done on...
I know of back roads to get into CT. I'd try to make it.
Good morning, members. Due to winter storm Sage, we'll have heavy, wet, wind-driven snow starting tonight as rain, changing to snow. We could...
Those are really nice. They'd be nicer with an FHC burned into the area above the handle, facing the user. :yes:
Does that tree cast any beneficial shade? If not, take it down and let it's replacement be given a chance to take off.
Sorry to hear it. Any chance of acquiring some manufactured wood blocks to help ?
Good morning members. Low 30's and clear. Bright moon out. Heading to mid-40's. Snow forecasted for Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll be dealing...
Get as much as you can.
Good morning, members. Mid-30's and light rain. Raw. Wood stove is getting it done! Bruins hockey this afternoon! Be safe Be healthy
Best of luck with it!
You must be doing something right. :cool: