Picture too big?
There's a place near here that uses corrugated culvert plastic pipe, cut to split length, stacked in a wooden frame. I'll snag a picture of it,...
Anyone planning to camp at the range/club? IF I were able to swing attending, I'd probably plan to stay overnight in my minivan. I've done it...
Good morning, members. The 1st day of Spring is off to a cold start in the mid-20's. Heading to mid-50's and full sun. I hope to spend some...
I've been thinking about getting a dust buster to keep the hearth cleaner. My stove has an ashpan, so I wouldn't vacuum up ash from the stove....
Good morning, members. Cold temps returned. 29⁰ and clear. Upper 30's and breezy later. We'll be paying my folks a visit this morning....
Nice Where's the rest of it?
You need to add a 12v winch to your tools. Nice getting after it!
Good morning, members. Warm day ahead. Mid-40's now, heading to mid-50's later. A fine morning to go for a walk. We're hoping to catch up...
[ATTACH]
I FIFY...
Well now. Isn't that something. There's some sassy around here, but I've never noticed it flowering like that. I'll have to be on the...
Those guys are the GTG pros! I'm sure they'd make suggestions on what, and what not to do.
To get an idea of the effort involved, please read this thread if you haven't already. Central PA 2nd Annual Hawg Days GTG Obviously,...
As this effort moves forward, if the host location has private well and septic, a rented port-o-john would head off any issues. Thanks for...
Top o' the morning, members. Decent day ahead. 36⁰ now and overcast. Low 50's later. Slight chance of a shower. I'll be bringing wood to the...
I've never made corned beef hash. I should sometime.
>2 inches of rain followed by 1 inch of snow.
To finish.... After overnight in the fridge. [ATTACH] Trimmed off the fat [ATTACH] On to the slicer [ATTACH] Finished product [ATTACH] I...
Good morning, members. 30⁰ and clear. Bright crescent moon out there. Pushing upper 40's later. I'll be visiting with my folks this...