GM, members. Right at freezing and clear. Mid-50's later. Needing to run a few errands today. Be safe Be healthy
Makes me wonder being a campground tree, how much metal is in it beyond what's holding a power line.
Mother Nature is helping us with deciding which trees need to go.
Good morning, members. Foggy start. 39⁰ heading to mid-50's, sunny. Our weekend guests are leaving today. Going to my BIL's for his...
Good morning, members. 33⁰ and clear. Going to 40⁰ with showers, some snow mixed in. Inside day for sure. Hockey this afternoon. Go Bruins!...
Hawks and owls around here for raptors. No vultures. About an hour west and they can be found.
A picture once it leafs out, should go a long ways to being a tiebreaker.
Whatever it takes [ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 41⁰ now. Mid-50's and sunny later. We have guests coming in for the weekend. Some minor cleanup and...
I hope you're able to get the bales moved before they get wet.
Good morning, members. Scattered showers around, later. Warmest start in. Oaths at 47⁰. Mid-50's later, overcast. I stepped out on the deck...
It's on my calendar! I plan to day-trip down, getting there as early Saturday morning as I can. Looking forward to putting faces to names!
It'll depend on how my folks are doing at the time.
Good to know!
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. 35⁰ and calm, heading to 60⁰ and sunny. A bit of this-n-that this morning. Then, meeting a friend...
I had the same thought. :dex:
Beautiful! Put a picture of you and your dad with the hammer.
Confused here. My understanding is a furnace is used for forced hot air, which we have. A boiler is for baseboard heating. I've not heard of a...
Good morning, members. Nice sunny day ahead. 30⁰ now, heading to upper 50's. I'll bring wood to the deck. Then, deal with this-n-that. NHL...
5/20 is an open date for me. The gtg is on the schedule! I'll probably make it a day trip, 90min each way. I'll hope to get there real early...