GM, members. Mid 40's, light overcast, breezy. Sunny later A good time to bring wood to the deck. Hockey again this afternoon. Go Bruins! Be...
My wood cutting buddy, Bill, will probably tag along with me.
Nicely played, Dennis!
I need to clean my saws. I'll pull out my pancake compressor and have at them, some cool, sunny day. Maybe, tomorrow.
Bummer, dude
Are the hot rocks taken to the sauna?
Good foggy morning, members. We don't get fog often. Rainy day ahead. Low 60's I'm going to a flag store this morning, picking up a friend...
It'll be destined for a campfire. Gooey stuff that EWP, this time of year.
Am I seeing 2 cords there? Looks like 8ft lengths, three deep, twice.
Away that long? Who's minding the northern realm?
No plans, unless one of those big oaks die off. Mrs MikeInMa grew up in the white house seen across the street. The path was used going back and...
We have our TV shows and movies pumped into our surround system. As you state, much better sound. A few years ago, we bought a sound bar. Much...
I've been thinning out EWP, that's between the yard and a side street. Less competition for the hardwoods. Today, I took out my very first...
GM, members. Winter temps again today. 27⁰ clear and calm. Mid-50's and clouds later. Rain overnight. I've been thinning out a number of...
GM, members. A touch of winter today. 30⁰ clear and windy. Wind chills to mid-teens. Red Sox opening day today, in Boston. Brrrr.. Be safe...
GM, members. Nice day ahead. Upper 20's now, clear. Mid-50's later. I'll bring some wood to the deck, and a few other yard activities. I...
GM, members. Raw day ahead. Mid-30's now, overcast, showery. Mid-40's later. Mostly indoor day. I'd like to get out for groceries....
Non-binary mix. :whistle:
I can bring a few elm rounds.:whistle:
Crocus saying hello. [ATTACH]