That's getting after it, Brad. :saw::stack:
Stay safe. Black ice will mess you up.
I'll have a need for materials for at least 5 racks. Let's see where I am when the CT gtg takes place! If my math is right, ripping a 2x8...
Before filling up that empty rack, I decided it would be proper to clear up that empty space and the space next to it. But, there was wood on...
Good morning, members. Weird day ahead. 39⁰ with light fog. Heading to mid-70's, with high dewpt. Looks like a good day to open some windows....
Brad usually gives Brad the business. :cool:
Good morning, members. Cool day today. Mid-40's with overcast. Looks like a low, day long fire in the stove. I'll be paying my folks a...
Emptied another rack this morning. [ATTACH] That makes 9 racks(3 cord) emptied for the season. With a full rack on the deck, we've burned...
Good morning, members. Decent day ahead. Mid-40's now. Mid-60's later. Slight chance of a shower. Asparagus is up, eh Chvymn99? Nice! I...
Nice looking splits stacked in the PU.
Good morning, members. 27⁰ to start, calm. Mid-50's later and sunny. Showers tonight. I'll be back at cleaning my saws. 2 to go. Then,...
Being a Husky guy, I have a Husky box. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The top for small stuff. Inside for larger.
Resize the pics
A good amount of "seed" splits. Hopefully, they'll attract friends
Nice looking splits!
Thanks for posting! Very shareable with other friends and family!:salute:
Today's class involves frass and other detritus. I am working through racks of what I'm calling shoulder wood, a mix of elm, ash, apple, and...
Most teams still have ~6 games left to the regular season. So, playoffs in ~2 weeks maybe.
[MEDIA] Amazon.com : B001CWL7IY Amazon.com : B0007TAJ0K :salute:
He is not a member. Any hoarding he does is for camp fire wood. With his PU, he's helped me move cords of wood over the years.