All de-barked and drying out. [ATTACH] B&B (bark & bugs) [ATTACH] Mess? What mess? [ATTACH] Bark returned where I found it. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Good morning, members. Hoping you all have a good day. I'm planning to! Be safe Be healthy
Not really. Enjoy [MEDIA]
Good morning, members. Lovely day ahead. Mid-50's and sunny. [ATTACH] Be safe Be healthy
For firewood? Cut/split them to stove length.
I'll probably spend time with a hammer and screwdriver, popping off the loosened bark.
~dusting some frass off this thread~ We're back down to Cape Cod for a few days. Lo and behold, the few pieces of BL I left last year, are still...
They are doing just fine, thanks. :thumbs:
Good morning, members. Happy Easter! Enjoy the day
That's shocking to see.
I've never seen a cone strainer before. My folks and grandparents used a mill. [ATTACH] We have a mill. It gets used a couple times a year.
Good morning, members. Cool start. Mid-30's, with light clouds over a bright moon. Nice day ahead. Be safe Be healthy
Sugar cone mold. Soft cone is rolled around the mold.
Bahaahaaaaa
Chainsaw
Some customers have the deposit slip made out ahead of time, and put it in the tray with any other paperwork.
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-50's and clear. Dealing with a few things around the house this morning. Maybe we'll go for a...
As others state, dump the pockets out before laundering.
Yessah... all the more reason I need to get my racks a bit higher, improving air flow underneath, as well as getting any wood further away from...