I have room for all kinds of inventory. To me, inventory is any wood that's on-site, but yet to be CSS'd. I have a couple of red maples dying...
I picked up some rack materials: cinder blocks and PT landscape timbers. The morning showers let up. No reason to not get after it. Much...
GM, members. Low 50's and showers. Heading to upper 60's, overcast. I got materials for 2 replacement wood racks, yesterday. I'm hoping to...
It may not be a big deal outside the greater Boston area, but it's a big deal here. Boston marathon runs this coming Monday. Additionally, it's...
Nice looking rack. May it stay upright until you say otherwise!
Good morning, members, Nice day ahead. Low 70's. A good day to start catching up on things left undone while we were away. Be safe Be healthy
I can show this thread a little love. Emphasis on little. [ATTACH] A whole 5 pieces of black locust. I piggybacked on Brad's thread with...
It all (5 pieces) made it back home today. [ATTACH]
Good for the zombie apocalypse. Only one shot, though. Best to shoot into a hoard, aiming high. As it drops, it'll continue to slow them down.
Try resizing the pictures.
Nice work! And here I thought tree work was your real job.
GM, members. Another nice day ahead. We'll be heading back from Cape Cod where we've been for a few days. Nauset Light at the National...
Slow and steady wins the race. Nice log holder tool!
Looks like 3.3 cords here, including some chunks back in the fall. ~3 cords were a mix of elm, ash, red maple, and apple. The rest was oak....
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-70's and sunny. Maybe a good day for a little ride. Be safe Be healthy
Good morning, members. Late spring temps today. Summer heat tomorrow. Today's activities have yet to present themselves. [ATTACH] Be...
A good problem to have! Rent a splitter, invite a few helping hands over, an have at it. A good reason to fire up the grill!
Slip a few pieces of bark into a campfire then sit upwind.
The bottom plate was removable for cleaning. Never saw a different plate to put on.
What happened here? Did you have help or something? [ATTACH]