Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-60's and sunny. There's rain coming in over the weekend. I need to get some lime and fertilizer...
I just let the 350 sit maybe 30 mins. I pulled the rope a few times. No start. I then choked it. No start. Pulled the trigger. No start....
:popcorn::coldone:
Some more appropriate pics. 3 loads! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] 2 courses deep. [ATTACH] For more info - Wind storm bounty
I hit the fallen tree this morning. Cut, split as needed, load. Was, rinse, repeat as necessary. 1st load [ATTACH] 2 courses deep. [ATTACH]...
:rofl: :lol: Fixed it. :yes:
Best of luck to Carol!
A fire that goes for weeks without going out, is still one fire. I know that is something easy to do. The amount of wood burned could depend...
I'll have several tools to deal with the PI. Hookaroon, lopers, crowbar,...etc. thanks!
GM, members. Another nice day ahead after a cool start. Mid-40's heading to mid-50's. Mostly sunny. I'll be doing some cutting this morning....
~note to self: wear clothes~ :thumbs:
Nah.... I'll give the car hoarding thread some more love.
This is right across the side street from us. They know where I live. :yes:
It's that time of year, around here. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
~update~ I was talking with one of the homeowners this morning. She said that if I wanted the rest of the blowdown, to help myself. They don't...
GM, members. Nice day ahead. Mid-50's. We've gone to having just morning fires, then let it go out. No need to keep it going during the...
Ditto. I'd not be happy to see the tree I was cutting, be cut by someone else.
Another New England hoarder! Welcome
GM, members. Foggy 50⁰ to start. Showers later. Plenty of indoor chores. Maybe, run an errand. Bruins hockey tonight. [ATTACH] Be safe...
I wanted to raise them up a bit to improve air flow underneath and to get the rack itself up off the ground. I'd guess there's ~10 cord css'd.