Brad, you are an artist :thumbs:
Dude that's not even that small of a tree! You've seen pictures of the mulberry twigs I've scrounged :rofl: :lol: If she doesn't get that stump...
That does look heavenly. Cool and dry. Right now you're having what we typically have in October. Perfect for most anything outdoors. I'm getting...
How many years are chickens supposed to lay for? My 2 Rhode Island reds I got in March 2020, and I think my 6 Ameraucanas in May 2020. Between...
Black cherries are coming on strong right now. I wouldn’t put them up against the ones that you find in the grocery store, but for a wild, native,...
I must be living in the sweet spot because the bulk of this year's storms are either skirting north or south of me. It's been an almost perfect...
Great to put images to what you were describing in your other post. Nice playground you have there, and right you are, that's honey locust. Your...
Lots of light hitting the forest floor now. [ATTACH]
Last year it was mild in the spots I saw it in Middletown. This year it’s extreme. I’m assuming next year or the year after is when the large...
That’s about as grim an outlook as I’ve ever seen.
Here it is in central Connecticut: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
There are only a handful of positive things I can see coming from a massive beech die-off. First, it should increase public awareness of the...
[MEDIA]
All right! :banana: No waterlogged white pine mania today? ;) Until seeing the mulberry splits I almost thought you accidentally scored catalpa....
That thing looks suspicious, like it just got done hiding a body or something :rofl: :lol:
It's likely there's a certain level of elitism on both the white and blue collar spectrum. I lasted less than a year in a salary job. The hours...
Truth. A plumber, electrician, contractor, mechanic etc. is needed whether you're in a remote mountain holler of West Virginia or Silicon Valley.
I just did a similar job on a double trunk black birch at my house that was leaning over my roof and into my power lines. :picard: Nice size to...
She was repeating word for word what so-and-so said at his state of the union address, and interpreted it as "send everyone to college" I suppose...
It was definitely frowned upon 25 years ago when I was looking into going into one. I distinctly remember my middle school guidance counselor:...