I think you did awesome!:thumbs: 25k don’t seem to buy much of a skidsteer, at least around here. I bought a terex pt 70 last August for $26k no...
Heated seats would be cool too
Saweet!!! It’s fun to win auctions. Probably no end to the list of things you can do with it
I’ll have to do some studying this year to see what species are around here. I can tell by the way they process I’ve come across a couple...
Around here if you cut a live one and split soon after it be 3 years before it will come close to burning decent. Standing dead with bark falling...
Also what mixture does everyone run? Books for both saws say 50:1. I’ve always run richer in the 345 (Maybe that’s why it’s lasted over 15 years &...
I’v Never considered myself a cheap@$$ when it comes to running good equipment. But seriously $32 a gallons for the Husqvarna stuff ? :hair: Not...
I do have a local station that has 91 no ethanol which is what I’ve been using in my other saw for the last couple years with no issues so that’s...
So I bought a new husky 562 the first part of February & purchased enough of Husqvarna’s special fuel at the same time to get the additional 2...
How fast do they grow? I’m 52 now, if I planted some tomorrow would I live long enough to burn em?:popcorn:
I wish my wood was that uniform, those stacks are awesome
Anybody know what kind of tree this is. Any good for burning. My first wild guess is a locust
562 wearing 28”Sugihara & full skip on a elm stump probably 32” or so
Elm is pretty much my staple. Not many varieties of hard wood within 60 miles. We got some ash around here too & some hackberry in a river valley...
I really like the shot of them all sitting in the log chairs. Seems like that would have been similar to hearding cats. Must’ve taken a lot of...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ok I think I have figured out how to put up some pictures of Tancy. She will be 5 in August I...
Bought a 562xp in the beginning of Feb. So far my only complaint is that I wish the chain adjuster was on the saw body ( like my lil' old 345)...
I've heard it said multiple times, " If you know exactly how many guns you own, you don't have enough! "
thanks looking forward to making some new friends and learning some tech skills
hello all, I'm new here but have been lurking all winter. This is the first time I've ever joined a forum, I'm sure I'm gonna like it. hadn't plan...