This trip was just a 3 day whirlwind trip for my birthday, sightseeing around Fairbanks, and showing the wife to Alaska.. I mean showing alaska to...
Tough times for everyone caught up in that. Prayers going out to all
Sunny 34F. Supposed to get to 41. Got big plans for today splitting and stacking at work so I can take the splitter home for more of the same over...
What’ The blue stuff in the plastic jug?
Love the shot of your dog, is it as innocent as it looks
So Rope you are in tok? I’ve been there twice. I used to want to live up there, still would I think. But older & married now so probably won’t...
Probably should have. Was getting paid to do it anyway :makeitrain"
Sounds like the entire state east of me has trouble
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Been working on repurposing this catwalk for last couple days at work. It’s off an old gravel screening set up we don’t...
I’m in Thedford now. Born and raised in Ord. Have you seen any pictures of the town of North Loup?
Thanks for the welcome. I think it was last Friday I joined. Those gtgs sound like a blast, but that’s a long ways. He is in Wisconsin right? Wish...
Already read it, lots of good information in that. Gonna have to let my coworker read it also since he is talking about putting in a stove for...
Nice to see another member from Nebraska :handshake:
Already learned a lot. And have gotten excited about putting up wood. I’ve always enjoyed it but now I’m excited about it. I get to do plenty as...
Being new here would someone define “shoulder season”? I’m guessing it’s that time of year when it’s not quite spring or in the fall when a fire...
I think there is quite a bit of it grows where I was raised, about two hours east of me. Too far away to go after. I guess I never made it very...
We’ve had a brutal wind all night & still going. I’ll have to take a cruise around town on my way to work & see if there’s anything that needs...
See what I did there? My tech skills suck
Granddaughter helping me out one day this winter. And basement ready for Christmas guests