What kind of herbicide? I’ve got some cottonwood saplings in the back yard that need thinning. They seem to sprout back quite readily also!:mad:
How do you like the 562? How long have you had it? I bought one first part of February (i think) really like it
Processed most of the day today. I think I’m probably up to a 2 month plan now. The wife even pitched in a bit. Planning more of the same tomorrow.
Awesome rig!!! Does it have any auxiliary hydraulics?
I’ve seen those on you tube, looks like they wood be pretty effective. I plan to give it a shot next time I have to battle the mice, (which...
Just like coyotes... keep em working the set till they’s caught
Still can’t get over the way you can get them all to sit for pictures
Not sure if he would go for it, been slowly trying to lure him in, showing him pics of really pretty stacks, big stashes etc
The bacon trick would darn sure catch me! I’ve got a fair amount of trapping experience, & mice can drive me crazy :hair:.
I love the sound of hounds. Is the bigger tan & white a walker?
And disciplined dogs
Like the way you get the dogs to sit for the camera
Never even heard of the 3yr plan till last year. Always struggled to have a 3week plan:hair:, he’ll, sometimes a 3 day plan, but you people have...
[ATTACH] 28F this morning on its way to 41 they say. Not gonna burn much if I don’t get some hauled in. This tiny bit of elm & ash is all I got....
Yes shop where I’m employed. The old boy that used to own the place got tired of buying so much propane & liked chainsaws. So we’ve just kept it...
I C Thanks for the welcome :handshake:
It’s ash, hoping it’s ready for next year. Yeah I’m learning from you folks here, I think I picked a good spot. Biggest & nicest stack I ever...
Here’s a wood hauler & and unloader..... or maybe it’s a self propelled 4yd ash bucket :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH][ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Tancy, checking the stack for stability.... I guess
[ATTACH] Didn’t quite get it filled up today