Sometimes called hedge apples where I grew up
Been thinking about that, but not sure how I’d cover it. Kinda got a easy plan if I leave it flat and level. Things are starting to pick up at...
40”x 40” x 20’ = 1.73 right? To me that’s close to 2
I really like it there. It’s where I finally got to see and fall in love with Alaska
Our house had a fireplace in finished basement when we first looked at buying it. Didn’t know much about em. didn’t look like it was ever used...
Is that first picture looking out over Tanana river valley???
More than one way to skin a cat :rofl: :lol:
No water or non- target plants to worry about :picard:
Great minds........
They could be wired to a post or nail/ screwed to a split. Put the date on cheat sheet which could be a dry erase board or chalk board in the...
Maybe ear tags for cattle??? Available at any farm supply store or local veterinarian. Weather resistant, bright colors, reusable, I think most...
About a week ago Husqvarna web site still had them listed “coming in March” instead of a MSRP. it’ll be a while before I can afford one anyway....
Thanks ! Never heard of roundup “custom” but I’ll check in to it. I’m guessing early spring when they are starting to leaf out good is best
So they are finally available in the U.S.??? I would have bought one earlier this winter if they’d been available. Got a 562 instead. Now that I...
:thumbs:seems much of the world has forgotten what it means to be neighborly:handshake:
And of course my ever present firewood dog Tancy keeping track things
Here’s a couple shots of my elm score today. I cut on this guy’s place several years back. Got all that was dead/down, then forgot all about the...
i really like the looks of your wagon, what is it? I’ve been wanting to get something similar.
Thanks, I’d probably rather put the $300 towards another saw
Yeah, I did fair amount of research before I bought. Seems like the 562 had some issues when it first come out. Couldn’t find many complaints in...