No #1s but I have a full set of #3s
So, you hoard firewood, pallets & splitters? Anything else?:rofl: :lol:
That’s what I got planned for a real wood shed. I gotta take down and move a bigger one to my bosses house then I get his smaller one
That made my jaws ache just watching
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Worked up some big elm rounds on Sunday. Wasn’t as dry as I thought it might be. Had to start a new stack because I...
How thick was the ice
Who hoo it worked
Thanks Chaz
Welcome bigfrank !!! I’m so new here myself that I don’t know how to make your name orange like everyone else. These people will motivate you big...
But the price was right. All I had until early February was a husky 345. I couldn’t ask for a more reliable saw. Looking back, I can’t believe how...
Yes, welcome cigarsmokingzombie, these people will help you. By help I mean add to, and support, not resolve or aliveate, a wood hoarding...
Are we allowed to give out “you suck”s on here??
Not sure what to say other than I wish I was there & I’m envious
I use the old oil from our deep fryer & one of my cheaters on my brush piles
You mean you got it out without help? I thought it looked stuck hard
I hate it when that happens :mad:
My sister was in Girl Scouts, I think that’s where I learned em
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] On the rare occasion that I have to make a cold start, one homemade cheater made from paper egg carton, old...
32 at 7:30 am, no fire last night, first time all season when we were home. Definitely cooler in the house didn’t want to crawl out of the covers....
Clean up??? Pioneers used to burn buffalo chips! Same thing I would think. :D Free source of btu delivered right to the wood pile