Women folk like to be warm & save money on utilities so they can buy more shoes.:rofl: :lol: There is lots of pictures of nice looking sheds and...
In a different thread Aje1967 suggested roundup custom. Found lots of varieties of roundup but not that one. Found this in different section of a...
[ATTACH] has anyone tried this stuff? What your thoughts about it. Does it work or would I be better off pouring cheap whiskey on the stumps?...
33 this morning with some snow, they say we could be in for 3-5”. Elm in the stove at home. Ash at work.
That’s a beautiful family :thumbs:
Boy you don’t miss much!!! Yep first time I ever tried to back it up with the 4 wheeler! They jackknife quiiick!:picard:
My best advice would be for you to unload it in my backyard and I will show you how I would do it :rofl: :lol: nice score on the lumber! I been...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] First I just added about 3 inches to the original cradle. Then I saw a picture of one on a different forum where the...
It looks like your table goes over fuel tank and engine also. I made mine so center section flips up to access fueling.
Yesterday afternoon it got to 70 I think. This morning was 36 when I got up. No fire in the house last night, was a tad cooler than normal. There...
Ok, kinda what I figured. I’ll try to get some pictures of my modified table put up here. It works pretty good
I guess I’m not sure what a log catcher is.
I have a DHT also, a35 ton. Was a major PITA to start when I got it so I made a driver to spin it with a cordless drill. Starts nice now so I’ll...
I just got one about 3 weeks ago. Another fun toy. & an inexpensive one
Olive jar trick??? Care to explain, never heard of it
Sounds perfect :shiver:
Your spring and fall seasons are pretty short up there, yes? Mostly just summer and winter ?
X2
Oil is cheap compared to a new saw or repairs. Using husky xp now but there’s been many others over the years.
:saw::axe::stacker: