You would too. $1000 for a silvey is a pretty solid deal lol
Tom, So your dealer is round grinding with a Silvey Pro Sharp? You should offer to buy him a brand new stihl usg grinder for trade for the silvey.
I've got new rockers and corners for it, but...wait for it....... ....I'm a slacker Doors are getting bad too. I'm doing some work for a local...
My 02 duramax is still sounding good. I hated payments. Don't like the rust though
Yep. But wait til the saw gets there. It may have one on it, in which case you may want to get a 7 for longer bars
Ok. Getting tired tho
Emissions testing is for californicators. Pppfffftt. Emissions testing....who ever thought up that crap
Y'all gonna slide off the hill. Be careful
Ported saws and square chains are just a fad. Remember pet rocks? :drunk:
Not gonna like returning the grinder to Rod next weekend. I'll have to break out the ol' file and do it like I used to for awhile. I think I'm...
Very true. It's amazing how long it takes to build one that size. And then screeding concrete for 2.5 hours.....
Just dandy. Went wif the wife to do some Christmas shopping. Well, she's shopping. I'm sitting in the car. I don't do clothing stores
Yep. Poured half each Tues and Wed. 50x100 total. Gonna keep it above 50 for a week or so.
I'm great, Tom. Gotta go out to the BAB and fill up the heaters and generator
When you think about it, I understand his point. If he stacks it somewhat loose, and the homeowner stacks it perfectly tight, homeowner thinks he...
I agree usually. I was hauling it 15 miles though. It was a 2 loads vs 3 kinda thing
Redfin This is the saw you ran in ohio
Who are you and get out of my garage!! Lol. Sorry I missed the tag earlier this week. I usually look through all the alerts. Apparently I...
Did it pull her insides out?
How's the heifer (that isn't a heifer anymore) doing?