Me too. So far so good
Looks good on a shelf. Those aluminum rivets won't last long in the real world
I gotta be careful posting hooskie pics. Dallas won't wanna send me more stihls
Lol. Haaaaahaaaaha
But I know a guy who has run a 395 [ATTACH]
Well I ain't got one of them. We'll have to wait til page 440
[ATTACH]
Hedgefest is the 30th :(
Clint is a couple hours west of the sw corner of Wisconsin
Are you working in the middle of March? Bunch of us are going to Matt's Hedgefest in MO.
Me? 8 hours or so
Damm shame, treatin' your cousin like that
Kind of a debate as to whether to do it or not. Some believe that the bar oil will get to it and be sufficient. The general consensus is if you...
Lol. TSS
I invited Clint over. We'll see if he shows up
I'm ok. Headed out to the garage shortly to tinker
And vallorbe will outlast bahco 2:1 ime
Bahco will outlast a save edge 5:1. Unless I got 4 bad save edge files...
Identical to bahco. Vallorbe is maybe a hair finer toothed.
Well that sucks.