This is just about 5' down from the top. Just enough to keep it standing if the dogs run into it. The 120# black lab doesn't really feel anything...
8x8x12' long is about $30
Yep. Without fail. Every year. #6lbtestftw
I'm good. Filled my diesel heaters twice and worked on saws in the garage all day.
I didn't measure compression yet. I had to take .055" out of the band and .075" off the crown of a bb372 piston to get it in there. That 055 out...
17' here [ATTACH]
Headed inside. Did some shortening on the 372 bb piston and reassembled the 7900. It runs, but too dark to cut. Tomorrow.....
^
Yep. She's great. .25 second faster than my chinese 372 in 3 cuts
That's what I don't know yet
I'm good, Mike. Thanks. And I don't rightly know yet........
Left is an 046, center is a 7900, right is a 372
Chainsaws
Howdy boys. Good to see you, Clint Time's Standing Stihl Hmm [ATTACH]
It gets thin also
Probably. The problem is, the braze goes to the red metal. The wider your heat, the wider your braze
I think you're close. You may have been a tiny bit hot or the tip too big, given the width of your braze. But it's pretty dang close
I believe instantly
Scott tested it, and with the 261, he found that the mtron will return the timing to factory specs
It's a stainless muffler, so I doubt it'll rust before the rivets fail. Probably ok for an occasional use aaw.