441, 20" bar, softwood, get some. That's what that chain says to me
I'd say, given the proximity, Scotland is way more like English than what we speak, lol
Never tried. As perfect as his written english is, i figured he was having it translated. But I've never used it, other than to see what someone...
So sayeth the Google translate
Basically, forward lean, underside top plate angle, and a side beak make a chain more aggressive, or grabby. The opposite of these have the...
This is normally all the forward lean you want [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Where do you live? I'm not familiar with your location description
I'd try what he ground, I guess. See if you like it. If so, you can duplicate his angles, and after 3 or 4 filings, he can square them back up for...
I'd try and get the cutter straight up and down. Not leaning so much forward like the ones your dealer ground. Hard to tell from pics tho...they...
I hear ya. Once in awhile I stay up late. Just not tired
Wasn't sure which V it was. Mike Lee mentioned the straight ones being his favorite
See if he can get double bevel with the filing lines straight across, instead of on an angle
Hard to come by. If you do a search for them, not many sources come up
Poplar is softer than pine I believe
I'm good. Just watched a movie
I think those are better yet. Viiala
Wrong again...this is Jake [ATTACH]
Grinch Davis
This is Griffey [ATTACH]
You must have heavier trees. This thing's only 1.5" diameter 10' up lol