Chipper must live on CL. He msgd me on ope to call him. I called, no answer. Left a message. He called back to tell me about that 365. I looked on...
The guys he buys race saws from are some smart guys. I know nothing like they do. I can only wish some day
Serious question...Is there ever a "busy" day or night there?
Rwj4 comes on an xt. Has the divider in it for stratos. So it puts enough mix into the engine from the bottom half of the carburetor. But with a...
Must be the all new Beige Wednesday sale everybody's been going on about
Could get some 1 and 7/8 od exhaust pipe....
Put my Tecomec 365 closed port ported jug on it, a 390 boot, and an rwj4. Or sell it
Either that, or it will become someone else's decision. I can't lose $ on it if I just flip it. I believe it's a straight 365
Going on the Bench? Or floor? Semi wheel or brake drum will work if on the floor
Im good. You get that stand going yet?
[ATTACH] Howdy honkeys. Picked up one a dese today. Price was right. It even came with a 16" Tsumura [ATTACH]
Yes. The unmentionable one...so don't mention it lol
Bhldf..... Humor me plz
Night all. Gotta start a window and door trim job tomorrow. Me likey the easy stuff
Slacker
I think Matt's is a prototype. One of a kind. How far are you from him? I hope to go to hedgefest this year
What mess? I should have you come clean my bench. Yours is pretty clean
Mine has a rounded end with a wingnut for a clamp. He may have run out of the locking handles. Works fine though
I ate venison twice today. Won't be able to get too far from the terlet tomorrow lol
Yum yums