I have to do 3 hours continuing education online every year for my builders license. They're probably gonna push more for spray foam insulation...
He didn't afford the ziggy and silvey by sharpening for a cheap rate. Not on his good looks either. Maybe his wife's though...
Only a couple. Me and a guy 5 miles down the road
Nope. Just like summer up here. Where's my crocs? [ATTACH]
They say you can do more with them than the old ones. But not when you're pizzed off at it. Lol. Sit back. Coffee. Coffee....
Hadn't been run in a year. 6 pulls
Cover is good. It needs the plastic pads, nuts, chip guard, and the thin steel bar plate
Sliding the chain back toward the pivot might help too
I get exactly what you're saying. The way this one is setup, they don't last either. Going thinner on the sideplate portion of the wheel will help...
I'm slacking on shipping that saw. Forgot yesterday and today. It's boxed up in the garage. Sorry about that
Rolling the chain down into the wheel will get you into the tie straps. Flatter gets you out of them
Your old wheels had a longer top dressed angle, right?
Don't have pics, but it's maybe a little shorter on top than yours.
I had to shim this one up with a 3/8 nut on all 3 bolts. Otherwise, I was hitting the straps when I rolled the tooth down to the wheel. TM says to...
Or four...
About $1500 In materials, I guess. 8 or 9 larger windows and 8 or 9 interior doors, a couple exterior doors, and a 5x11 closet
Hmm. Just looked. It appears they aren't there now. Czed got some from Amazon
Theyre available through Archer on ebay at a fraction of the price.
Trimming windows. Yeehaw
Hi Shawn