Why sure. Just razzing ya
Oops. My non-political correctness got hit by the profanity filter. Hipsterz....hardly Lol. Sorry
Yeah. Meh. 5:30. Truck is loaded in the garage staying warm. I'll fill a thermos and be on the road
I'm ok. Catching up on here and ope. Bedtime soon
Mallcrawlerz. Fagz
GET OUT OF MY GARAGE, YOU HEATHEN!!!
Salmon is what awol uses. TM uses white. Both different, but work well. Salmon will last longer
GTG rig loaded up. Headed to Custer's at 6am [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Looks good if it'll last
I'm ok. Headed in to work
:yes:
Night all. Gotta "work" tomorrow
Lol
I've burned an inch off the one Rod left here in august. And i only use it once every couple weeks. I've probably sharpened the equivalent of 50...
Shipping is the deal breaker for him. Unless a guy crammed 10 chains into a flat rate box. Square just isn't all that popular locally. By the time...
No. LGX Oregon chisel round ground
Nate is only $252 shipped
$20 is $20
I'd say our findings are more like 15%. But stihl round is pretty good out of the box, so it's why they got lower results
Never used Madsens. I've used left coast supplies and loggerchain when they had 20" for $10 and 25" for $14. That's the same price as buying it...