Flashback to 2016. 12" first snowfall of the year. No problem for the 20 year old 9'2" Boss V [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
In a 3/4 ton shortbox, 6.5' long, you can get 1.25 ricks in the bed (4-16" rounds x 18" long) if the rounds are stacked safely about 12" above the...
We need a Life Preserver emoji thingy.
It hasn't stopped. I plowed 10" yesterday. There's about 8" in the driveway now lol. Somebody save me....
Got 2" Tues night, 8" Wednesday day, and another 4 or 5" last night. She's a bit wintery out there
I like me some chicken pot pie. Had spaghetti and homemade cheese garlic bread tonight
I'm good. Watching some tv.
Or a few brawny lads?
Any nearby friends with a tractor or loader? Forklift?
I don't know. Maybe. No...
I'm in East Jordan. Half hour west of Gaylord
Pfft. I don't even have a horn... Thanks, man
Hi Tom :salute:
When I left for work yesterday morning we had 2". When I got home at 2 we had 10". And it's very slick stuff
You're crazy Sally. He's 7 hours from here. He's 3.5 from you. Wait. I think I know what you meant...maybe lol
You guys live too far away:confused:
It's coming your way [ATTACH]