Still tired. Just slacking today
Yes. That may have done it. There actually wasn't one there. A couple 394's, but I didn't run mine, and Cole had his there. My 372 with one of...
Yep. Jred. Has a 346xp cylinder on it. I just haven't had time/gumption to dig back into it.
Someday maybe. Not yet. Something isn't quite right and I haven't had time to figure out what
2149 [ATTACH]
Night boys. 0530 coming up quick. I'll try and get some vids
Eat it?
The Wood Wolverine just threw up a little again. Like a toddler, he needs a bib
Actually, no. Lol. I haven't run it yet, but I'm figuring it's pretty solid. Figured tomorrow will be a good time to see what it'll do
We'll figure something out. Whatever you wanna run. Could go aluminum plate with a green or black weenie. Maxflo with or without the cover. Or the...
It's just a free-flowing air filter. Near zero restriction. I have an hd filter and regular cover for it too
Lemme figger his out first. I have 2 extra cylinders to work with too for his logger buddies. Should be able to get something going
Yeah, I know. Me too. 661's ain't made for cutting 2x4's though. I bet with a 36 my 394 is better. Maybe not. Idk
Nothing really discreet about them. Most 440's we see at gtg's are hybrids. And they all run very similarly. Except one. He's got some sort of...
Oh. Prolly Cole's 084 then, lol. I actually doubt, in a cant, that there will he many there that are faster than a Strapon 661
My hybrid and 10mm 044 both have a few of your parts on them. Thank you:cheers:
Nuffin...
:picard:
I'd guess Popcorn, the 661 on the left. Or maybe the blue Makita. And then the 372...
5 cants. 3 on bottom. 2 on top. Hybrid is black with the green maxflo filter