A friend of mine and former band member (100 years ago) has developed, created and now put on the market his pretty cool new PakPod. He's been...
Happy Birthday folks... :rootintootin::dancer::banana::drunk:
That looks like a project that'll be well worth doing. Hope you do some progress pics as you go... :yes:
x10
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... my honey does both of those... every time she shops... :rofl: :lol:... especially counting out the...
Happy Birthday !!! :campfire:
Looks good so far. I like your design. Look forward to more pics as you go... :yes:
... standing in line at a store while the college age cashier takes 20 minutes counting out your change... :zip:
Wind's howling here too with horizontal rain. Better than the snow last night. At least it got a little warmer. Sorry about your roof Deer Meadow...
Weelly Wild Wabbit... :whistle:
[IMG].................. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
x2
Happy Birthday Sean and all of the rest of you hoarders... :saw::axe::axe::tree::fire::MM:
Happy Birthday guys... :camping::MM::axe::tree::saw:
Yup... :hair:... does a robot chit in the woods?
:rofl: :lol:
Nope, no cabin coverage. Not sure about broken windows with homeowners ins...
There was a little bit of feathers on the window above it. One of the cops and I talked about the probability that either a fox or coyote probably...
When I first called the sheriff's ofc I just asked what the procedure was to report a break-in at our cabin if we needed to, and I then suggested...