:faint:
Easiest & cheapest method. It's all I used.....works great!
Exactly what I thought. If I get a stove for this place, that shed will be taken apart & re-assembled closer to the back door.......should be...
:popcorn:
I woke up this morning to about 6-7" on the ground, but predictions were for 8-16 here.:dancer: Starting to taper off now....just light flurries....
First flakes just starting now.....heavy stuff supposed to hit me at about 4 am. :sleeping:
I've got a prediction of -8* for Thursday night.....YIKES!!! :faint:
Nice! :thumbs:
OK, Just got this via email from Weather Channel.....now I'm totally confused: :loco: :crazy: [ATTACH]
Well, I'm glad we won't be the only ones suffering Monday........:faint: [ATTACH]
You have a strange idea of whats fun, my friend. :picard:
Glad you made it through (mostly) unscathed. Get home soon....the stove misses you!
I'd run two horizontals just far enough apart to secure the thimble on top & bottom. More secure, IMO.
:( Great.......just freakin' great :mad:
Stove looks great! Yes, Andy at AMFM does a great job and is a nice guy to work with. Can't wait for the install & burning pics!! :thumbs:
About 2 1/2" of very light fluffy stuff here overnight.
Good luck....we'll all be thinking about 'ya!
Welcome woodmakesheat I used to have the same stove as you.
Once you go Mac, you'll never go back. :yes:
I'm sure a lot of us would be interested in seeing pics of what the inside of the comb. blower looks like right now. In general, dark ash...