OMG....there's snow forecasted and for once, I'm only supposed to get an inch or 2......:faint:
Ditto
Not according to their website.
:popcorn:
LOL...... that would be a mighty long hose, but probably worth it. :banana:
Hmmmmm.....check your calculator batteries bud.......112 :p
:headbang::headbang::headbang: [ATTACH] :faint:
Well, the next round of the white chit has started here......Me & Jay are in the 8-12" section :headbang:.....hope the weatherman is as wrong as...
Hey, ya do what you have to, to keep warm & lower your heat bill.
I had 2 of those in my previous abode.....leaked just like yours. I used the 3M shrinkable window plastic ivanhoe mentioned. I put the adhesive...
Note the required adult beverage in the 2nd pic. :drunk:
PelletHound, there are others like this on the market. One thing I'd recommend is to let the bottom edge of the "canvass" hang freely. Then,...
I think we mean pics of the good looking...........pellets! :p
:faint:
Isn't that what alcohol was invented for? :like:
Great idea! :thumbs:
I vacuumed out the empty hopper w/ a brush attachment, then sprayed the Behold direct onto the hopper walls.....a good rub with an old rag and the...
I was looking for that one too......
Great reminder Mike. We've had quite a bit of blowing/drifting snow.